Play Movie Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in Best Quality. Watch Streaming Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in Best Look Video Format. Download Full Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in Top Quality. Online Streaming Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in High Definition Quality. Full Movie Streaming Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in High Quality.
You will observe a complete description of Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace below:
- Original Title : Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
- Movie title in your country : Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace
- Year of movie : 1999
- Genres of movie : Adventure, Action, Science Fiction,
- Status of movie : Released
- Release date of movie : 1999-05-19
- Companies of movie : Lucasfilm,
- Countries of movie : United States of America,
- Language of movie : English,
- Durationof movie : 136 Min
- Average vote of movie : 6.3
- Youtube ID of movie : dZolO0z6EOs
- Translation of movie : RO,DE,IT,SK,ZH,ES,FR,TR,HU,NL,SV,PL,JA,HE,BG,SR,EL,KO,CA,PT,EN,UK,NO,RU,FI,PT,CS,DA,ZH,
- Actors of movie :Sofia Coppola (Saché), Ian McDiarmid (Senator Palpatine), Amanda Lucas (Tey How / Diva Funquita (voice) (as Tyger)), Marc Silk (Aks Moe (voice)), Ahmed Best (Jar Jar Binks (Voice)), Candice Orwell (Yané), Liz Wilson (Eirtaé), Michelle Taylor (Yarael Poof), Brian Blessed (Boss Nass (voice)), Hugh Quarshie (Capt. Panaka), Gin Clarke (Adi Gallia), Frank Oz (Yoda (voice)), Terence Stamp (Chacellor Valorum), Pernilla August (Shmi Skywalker), Keira Knightley (Sabé), Khan Bonfils (Saesee Tiin), Peter Serafinowicz (Darth Maul / Battle Droid Commander / Gungan Scout (voice)), Danny Wagner (Mawhonic), Michaela Cottrell (Even Piell), Natalie Portman (Padmé Amidala), Mark Coulier (Aks Moe), Ralph Brown (Ric Olié), Toby Longworth (Sen. Lott Dodd / Gragra (voice)), Greg Proops (Fode (voice)), Hassani Shapi (Eeth Koth), Chris Sanders (Daultay Dofine (voice)), Clarence Smith (Fighter Pilot Bravo 3), Liam Neeson (Qui-Gon Jinn), Scott Capurro (Beed (voice)), Phil Eason (Yaddle), Katie Lucas (Amee), John Fensom (TC-14), Silas Carson (Nute Gunray / Ki-Adi-Mundi / Lott Dodd / Republic Cruiser Pilot), Lewis Macleod (Sebulba (voice)), Lindsay Duncan (TC-14 (voice)), Margaret Towner (Jira), Celia Imrie (Fighter Pilot Bravo 5), Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu), James Taylor (Rune Haako (voice)), Oliver Ford Davies (Governor Sio Bibble), Kenny Baker (R2-D2), Dipika O'Neill Joti (Depa Billaba), Bronagh Gallagher (Republic Cruiser Captain), Megan Udall (Melee), Steve Speirs (Capt. Tarpals), Oliver Walpole (Seek), Alan Ruscoe (Daultay Dofine / Plo Koon / Bib Fortuna), Jerome Blake (Mas Amenda / Orn Free Taa / Oppo Rancisis / Rune Haako / Horox Ryyder / Graxol Kelvynn / Mick Reckrap), Benedict Taylor (Fighter Pilot Bravo 2), Dominic West (Palace Guard), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO (voice)), Warwick Davis (Wald / Pod race spectator / Mos Espa Citizen), Andrew Secombe (Watto (voice)), Karol Cristina da Silva (Rabé), Jake Lloyd (Anakin Skywalker), Dhruv Chanchani (Kitster), Ray Park (Darth Maul), Ewan McGregor (Obi Wan Kenobi)
Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace is the better movie excreted by Lucasfilm, featuring a description of the movie is "Anakin Skywalker, a young slave strong with the Force, is discovered on Tatooine. Meanwhile, the evil Sith have returned, enacting their plot for revenge against the Jedi.". The film was produced with excellent graphic quality, best ear busting sound quality and greatest starring actors.
All natural location first see this movie I'm not entirely sure in the event i like most idea or do not. After watching it I'll just use to communicate we really appreciate. I definitely recommend this movie for the people who prefer this specific genre Adventure, Action, Science Fiction, . You may have the option to watch it gratis just clicking a button and register, you may possibly get watch a lot of latest movie titles at no cost.
.
Art Direction : Peter Russell, Editor : Paul Martin Smith, Animation : Chuck Duke, Set Decoration : Peter Walpole, Director : George Lucas, Original Music Composer : John Williams, Editor : Ben Burtt, Director of Photography : David Tattersall, Production Design : Gavin Bocquet, Producer : Rick McCallum, Screenplay : George Lucas, Casting : Robin Gurland, Executive Producer : George Lucas, Costume Design : Trisha Biggar
Sure, now you can watch movie connected with Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in full length and get the link to this video Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace in High Definition Format.
Tags: prophecy, senate, queen, taskmaster, galaxy, apprentice, taxes, space opera,

0 comments:
Post a Comment